Container Icon

Ohh Anak Ohh Makbapak..

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to everyone..
Well I'm publishing this entry today for a reason..
The UPU result is out!!
And sadly my bro didn't get it....

And surely like every parents, my parents was upset with the result..
They had been waiting for so long for my bro to further his study..
Putting a high expectation on him..
But then its not fated for him...

Alhamdulillah.. My parent can accept the fate..
Same goes to my bro..
Yup, I know there's sadness, frustration but everyone manage to control their feeling including me..
I try to have a slow talk with my mum..
Trying to comfort her.. Its my responsibility aite, since I'm the Kak Long..

Well, in reality..
This is something which some parent didn't realise..
They keep on comparing their child with others..
Without knowing that they hurt their child feeling..

Dear lovely Parents,
We know it is hard for you to raise us up..
We also know that you want us to have the best, to be the best in our life..
That is our hope too.. We want to have a good life so that we can repay all your kindness in raising us up..
Though we know that we'll never ever can repay all...

But dear lovely parents..
Please stop comparing us to others..
Yes, maybe for some of us it can be something to motivate..
But for the others it can be something which can bring us down..
Felt like there's no use for us to be there.. Abandoned child..

How do you felt when your child compared you to others parent..??
They keep on praising others parent..
Saying how lucky their child to have such a great parent compared to them..
And all the good things bout others parent but not theirs which is you!

All we need to have is communication..
Have a nice conversation...
Slow talk with your child if you felt like they are heading to a path which can drag them away from success..
Before its too late..
Don't be too harsh.. But don't be too soft too..

Yup! It's a word from me..
A 21 years old girl...
Forgive me if there's anything wrong bout what I'm saying..


p/s :: On my way to improve my English.. So please, forgive all the grammatical error & vocabulary weakness .. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment