Container Icon

Negative!!

Assalamualaikun and hye everyone!!

Thanks for your willingness to drop by.. 
Yaaa..Today's entry gonna be written in English..
I have to admit that I'm not really good in English..
But InsyaAllah I'm trying to improve myself.. 
So please, please and please... *begging with my lil heart ^^*
Ignore my grammatical error.. 

Hey ME!! Ignore your fear!


Hurmm.. Afraid..??
That's how I felt when I start thinking about the coming semester..
The 7th semester of my study in Mukah Polytechnic Sarawak..
I'm an extend student.. Who wasn't be able to finish my study on time.. *poor me.. (T.T)*

I'm afraid that I will not be able to do it well..
Afraid that I can't live my life well..
Coz it will be a totally different thing..
A totally different environment.. Friends..
Huhhh!! Negative thinking aite..??
Always trying to keep my mind positive but just can't deny the fact that the negative thinking will sometimes appear..

There's one more subject left for me in the next semester..
Java II..
OweeEmmmmGeee... I LOVE it so muchh! *double meaning..hahaha*
Thought I LOVE Java II so much, I hope I can get a good grade so that I can get a good pointer..
Hohoho.. *orang cakap, bukan nilai pointer yang penting.Tapi ilmu yang kita dapat..Muhasabah diri..hihihi*







Here's some sharing of quotes I found in Google..
That's all for now.. InsyaAllah will be here again, next time..
Have a great day everyone!
Wassalam.. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment