Container Icon

Kawan ohh kawan.... ♥





Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera...


Friends with benefits.. They do exist...!


Huarghhh~~.. Friends with benefits.. They do exist!!
Hate to admit it.. But its fact!
Even if they are our close friend..
Ouch.. Yup, its hurt..!

Whatever it is, hey, I do love my friends!
I don't care who you are, where you're from..
I just love all of ya.. As long as you didn't make me hate you..
Because once I hate you, it might be forever.. That's why I just HATE it when I start to hate someone..Huhuhu..

And hey, for that friend who their existence was because of all the benefits that they gonna have..
What else can I say..? Just live your life all the way you want.. It's just one thing, once I walk away..
It's hard for me to again, be by your side..
And just remember, what goes around sure come around..!

My dearest lovely friend..
I love you all the way you are..
But please, sometimes I just hate it when I exist only to entertain you..!

Okei, I might had became 'a friend with benefits' for some of my friend..
I'm sorry if I turn up to be that way.. Bianee..



p/s :: Missing my friends is the reasons I'm writing this entry... :')

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment