Container Icon

hey3~~!!wake up!hehe...

Assalamualaikum..hai all..
hehe..

hurmm..
regarding to my n3 before this one..
and regarding to my posts in my facebook..

actually...
last nite was such an unforgettable nite..
something happen..
and, it makes me cry with all my heart..
cry till i fall asleep..
then, woke up in the middle of the nite..
hoping, it was just a dream...
coz, felt like its hurt me so much..

although its seems worthless,
but i just cant handle it..
my tears..
had to let it go..

and for u...

i know, letting u go now is better..
before its to late..
and, i really hope..
this decision, bring goods for both of us..

u know, and i know it too..
its just that...we're not meant to be..

i really hope, you can be a very good leader for your family..
i really hope all of your family members can live in mahabbah..
i really2 hope..we can get through this..
as strong as we can..

all of this was arranged by HIM..
and..HE knows everything!

" Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui. (Surah. Al Baqarah:216) "


ily!imy!iwy!143! MRMR!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment